Aldi Flowers come in a variety of colors and types depending on the time of season. You can always get really good deals on roses around Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, assuming you are at the store when they happen to have a fresh shipment. Sometime Aldi flowers can be left out past their peak date, but you can always at least know you are getting a really good deal compared to florists and nearly every other store…….…….
- Depending on time of season, roses, mixed bouquets and assorted plants
- Not always the freshest, but if you time it right there are great flower deals
- One of the cheapest places to buy roses during Valentine’s day and Mother’s day
Flowers at Aldi
Aldi roses and other mixed bouquets are generally sold alongside a ton of other really well priced plants, sometimes in really nice pots and vases. I’ve bought aloe vera plants, bamboo in super nice pots and a bunch of other cool flowers and plants over the years. What is everyone’s favorite Aldi plants or Aldi flowers purchase?! And if anyone has a good tip for getting really good flowers for cheap either online or in person, let us know! And if you can’t make it out to Aldis, give these items a try…..
– Amazon Tulip Bouquet, Faux
– Rainbow Rose Bouquet with Free Vase
Other posts you might enjoy….